Corporate Sales Representation
As part of a team whose responsibilities include 24×7 management of NOC (Satellite devices , Routers, Switches, MPLS, Firewalls and Monitoring tools), the primary responsibility of the Senior Network Engineer is to support the NOC activities of STL environment.
- To increase revenue through acquisition of new clients and generating new opportunities in Cloud sales.
- Conducts market research and surveys for business opportunities
- Prepares sales strategy plan and aligns with targeted clients
- Maintains a database of existing clients and prospective clients together with their leads and key contacts
- Submits and follows up on proposals
- Prepares and issues quotes, sale orders and payment tracking if applicable for closed deals.
- Coordinates all clients’ activities pertaining to any deal closed and future activities with clients.
- Checks on the performance of a client as and when required, once the client has been signed on.
- Pursues other business opportunities with existing clients.
- Any other required task pertaining to business leads and opportunities such as SLA’s and critical business agreements.
- University Degree in Marketing, IT, Psychology, Sociology or related fields
- Minimum of three (3) years proven experience in ICT and Telecommunication industry.
- Experience in selling cloud solutions and dealing with IT managers, system administrators, CEO’s, transport & HR managers will be an added advantage.
- Ability to close business deals within the corporate sector
- Ability to design and implement sales strategies.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision and still achieve desired results.
- Ability to multi-task
- Good knowledge and understanding of ICT
- Ability to plan, coordinate and follow up on business strategies involving closing a business deal end-to-end.
- Must be highly dependable and trustworthy
- Good negotiation skills
- Must be highly presentable at all times
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Team player, Hardworking
- Ability to work under pressure for long hours